Coventry/Aetna is absolutely the most worthless insurance company I have ever seen.They are happy to take your premiums and provide NOTHING in return.

You must appeal after appeal and they string you along until you would be lucky IF it was ever approved to go towards your deductible. I have a gold plan and between premiums, deductible and out of pocket expenses this year, healthcare will have cost me approximately $9000k for NOTHING! More than 25% of my spendable income and I am not rich.

And to make matters worse, they are the ONLY company for Iowa on the government exchange.I would call that a monopoly.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments