Additional Fees

I can't wait until my company does open enrollment again.They are very overpriced and they turn down doctors.

Everything that you are reading from other reviewers is correct. They are terrible. The fact that another customer made a movie about how bad they are definitely says something. I wish I haven't had to dump my money into this *** company for the past few years.

There is no chance in *** I will stick with them for any longer than 100% necessary.

This is the worst customer service/provider of anything I have experienced in my lift.I tell everyone to look ANYWHERE except for Coventry.

Weiss815 wrote the review because of "website never works/customer service sucks" at Coventry Health Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coventry Health Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor billing system, poor website and no providers take it. Author liked the most agents admit website is a fail. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coventry Health Care coventry health care insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments