Yutan, Nebraska

They have just been lying since day one!Said I could go to any doctor and pharmacy that accepts Coventry!

So I went to my doctor! got a letter saying it wasn't authorized and I have to pay it! Got another letter saying they won't cover my maintenance migraine prescription unless I go through their pharmacy! ER visits are supposed to be reported within 48hrs and I spent over an hour every day for over a week trying to report my ER visit but could not reach anyone!

Now I have to pay for that too!What a a nightmare!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of prescription migraine medication. Coventry Health Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription migraine medication in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coventry Health Care.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Coventry Health Care - Coventry Healthcare(oxymoron) of Iowa Coventry Health Care "I have a several health conditions, one of which is quite rare. I've had Coventry for three years now because it is the only insurance company on the insurance..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more