This is the absolute worst company & service I've ever dealt with!!!It took probably 20 phone calls (not kidding) just to get the policy terminated after I told them I can not afford it and have a different insurance company.

They refused to remove a flag on my account which prevented me from getting my prescriptions from the other insurance. I dealt with this cancellation issue from November to February when they finally terminated it. I was told 3 or 4 times that it the issue was escalated (because I said I was pregnant, which I am) and would be taken care of but never was. They tried to soften me up with lots of apologies and promises (which failed).

I wrote my state insurance commissioner to look into it. Haven't heard back from him yet since the initial complaint, but my policy was terminated.

NEVER deal with this company!Good riddance!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service and extremely slow processing" of coventry health care customer care. Coventry Health Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coventry health care customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coventry Health Care.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments