1.7

To start, my children's address was set as an old address that I haven't lived at for years. It was not the address I applied with, I have no idea why it would have been used for my kids. I called and immediately changed it to the correct address once I didn't receive their ID cards. A month later, and they still have the incorrect address and no record of it ever being updated. No one can tell me how that address even got into my account.

When my doctors office called to list my doctor as my PCP, they were connected to 5 different agents before getting to someone who could update my PCP. Each agent asked numerous questions about my account before transferring the nurse to someone else. One of the agents was smacking gum the entire time she was asking her questions.

Before I even enrolled into this plan, I verified all of my doctors were in network. Once I went into get MRI results, I found out my specialist was NOT in fact, in network. Now I get to start all over again if I want treatment.

Finally today, I had to call to update my kids PCP. The agent kept telling me she couldn't find the doctor I was looking for, but really, she couldn't seem to figure out that 'O as in octopus' does not translate into an 'A'. Nor did she understand that 'K as in kite' does not mean 'J'.

I've only had this plan a month, and I am already dreading future calls to customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments