i went to the doctor on June and paid only $30 deductible , then on July for renewal because i did not sent the taxes they cancel my policy.these scam bats cancel my insurance, from the month of may; when i had already paid may and June, then i got the bill from the doctor for $640, when i had already paid only $30 deductible.

I can not believe the government allows insurance companies to do this and is legal, i have no word to say how mad, frustrated i am with this health insurance system, I wonder if there is any auditory from the government to punish, fine and kick out from the health system all these companies that damage people's wellness.Now, if one is not sick you will get sick, after being angry, stress out and irritated, thanks to these people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of coventry health care cancellation policy. Coventry Health Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coventry health care cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coventry Health Care.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more