I have tried to pay online with my bank card and also direct bank information, and they said there was an issue.I then called the company and gave them my bank card information over the phone.

They gave me a confirmation number and I thought great! Two weeks later, I receive a notification in the mail saying that my policy would be terminated in 2 days time. I went online to pay the day I received a letter to pay only find out they terminated my policy anyway before the date in the letter.

I tried calling multiple times and I keep getting disconnected.This is by far one of the worst companies I have ever had the unfortunate experience to do business with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss coventry health care insurance. Coventry Health Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coventry health care insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coventry Health Care.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments