I have tried to pay online with my bank card and also direct bank information, and they said there was an issue.I then called the company and gave them my bank card information over the phone.

They gave me a confirmation number and I thought great! Two weeks later, I receive a notification in the mail saying that my policy would be terminated in 2 days time. I went online to pay the day I received a letter to pay only find out they terminated my policy anyway before the date in the letter.

I tried calling multiple times and I keep getting disconnected.This is by far one of the worst companies I have ever had the unfortunate experience to do business with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss coventry health care insurance. Coventry Health Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coventry health care insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Coventry Health Care.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Coventry Health Care - Lab Service Coventry Health Care "Coventry ask me to pay deductible for lab service. If I keep asking how is this deductible as calculated the is no answer. All documents form Coventry show member responsibility..." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more