2.3
Additional Fees

since beginning I was never able ro get them on the phone to discuss any issue except their billing department.On two different occassion this year they've changed my PCP and neglected notifying me.

I would nor get a colonascopy this year because they are contracted with facilities that provide the test in Miami Dade. I was asked to go to a facility 35 miles a way from where I live.

Many of the specialists in my area could not see me because coventry has a very narrow network of doctors.I will not consider them for 2015 and would not recommend them to anyone not even to those who are seeking catastrophic coverage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Coventry Health Care - False Advertising.  Coventry HC of NC is a Scam and Does NOT pay claims nor do they pay for prescriptions. Coventry Health Care "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...." Read more Coventry Health Care - CoventryOne Coventry Health Care "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more