Returning Customer, been with Coventry 3 years

Related: Coventry Health Care - Had a stroke

I just spent 2 hours 40 minutes on the phone with the second agent, after complaining to manage, both who I could barley understand with a Spanish accent.get some ENGLISH speaking people with no accent to service people.

agent had wrong NAME spelling, Plan number wrong, what a mess.

I'm not sure she copied the correct information and put it in my application form.

she kept putting the incorrect information in and I had to repeat myself over and over many times.This is the worst experience applying for insurance EVER.

Review about: Coventry Health Care Medicare Advantage Health Plan.

I liked: Company.

I didn't like: Understanding agent heave spanish accent, Resigning up for insurance a w f u l.

3.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.