3.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Returning Customer, been with Coventry 3 years

I just spent 2 hours 40 minutes on the phone with the second agent, after complaining to manage, both who I could barley understand with a Spanish accent.get some ENGLISH speaking people with no accent to service people.

agent had wrong NAME spelling, Plan number wrong, what a mess.

I'm not sure she copied the correct information and put it in my application form.

she kept putting the incorrect information in and I had to repeat myself over and over many times.This is the worst experience applying for insurance EVER.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jxc0wmr is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about coventry health care customer care at Coventry Health Care was understanding agent heave spanish accent and resigning up for insurance a w f u l , but reviewer liked company. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments