903 W State Rd 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, USA
3.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Returning Customer, been with Coventry 3 years

I just spent 2 hours 40 minutes on the phone with the second agent, after complaining to manage, both who I could barley understand with a Spanish accent.get some ENGLISH speaking people with no accent to service people.

agent had wrong NAME spelling, Plan number wrong, what a mess.

I'm not sure she copied the correct information and put it in my application form.

she kept putting the incorrect information in and I had to repeat myself over and over many times.This is the worst experience applying for insurance EVER.

Review about: Coventry Health Care Customer Care.

I liked: Company.

I didn't like: Understanding agent heave spanish accent, Resigning up for insurance a w f u l.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Coventry Health Care - CoventryOne Coventry Health Care "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more