Coventry Health Care - Unbelievable What a Mess
Returning Customer, been with Coventry 3 years
I just spent 2 hours 40 minutes on the phone with the second agent, after complaining to manage, both who I could barley understand with a Spanish accent.get some ENGLISH speaking people with no accent to service people.
agent had wrong NAME spelling, Plan number wrong, what a mess.
I'm not sure she copied the correct information and put it in my application form.
she kept putting the incorrect information in and I had to repeat myself over and over many times.This is the worst experience applying for insurance EVER.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Understanding agent heave spanish accent
- Resigning up for insurance a w f u l
- Product or service
- Coventry Health Care Medicare Advantage Health Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "Bought a ironman steer tire for my freightliner, 2.5 months later blows up and takes my hood and fenders with it. Terrible experience..."