Coventry Health Care - Unbelievable What a Mess
Returning Customer, been with Coventry 3 years
I just spent 2 hours 40 minutes on the phone with the second agent, after complaining to manage, both who I could barley understand with a Spanish accent.get some ENGLISH speaking people with no accent to service people.
agent had wrong NAME spelling, Plan number wrong, what a mess.
I'm not sure she copied the correct information and put it in my application form.
she kept putting the incorrect information in and I had to repeat myself over and over many times.This is the worst experience applying for insurance EVER.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Understanding agent heave spanish accent
- Resigning up for insurance a w f u l
- Product or service
- Coventry Health Care Medicare Advantage Health Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I am 64 disabled on RSDI disability, I have a bullet lodged in my spine at T11, I have Medicare, too but because of ignorant policies I am..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."