1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

It would be great if I could find ONE doctor that would actually accept this insurance! When I do find one, they drop me after one billing with them.

A year later, I was charged for an ultrasound I needed for a pain I was having. For some reason, the insurance stated it was pre existing? What the what? I am thinking of cancelling and just paying the fee for not having insurance.

I can't get treatment anyways. May as well save the money.

Kittycat2016 wrote the review about Coventry Health Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coventry Health Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coventry Health Care coventry health care coventryone obamacare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I just got my cards today and decided to take a look at some of the reviews. Not Good.

Before I even get started I think I'm going to cancel and get back on Medicare Medicare. And get my own help.