I had cataract surgery last october. I paid for my glasses and i am still waitting for reimbursement from conventry.

I get a different answer everytime I call. It took forever to get the right documents they wanted because no one was very clear to me on what they wanted. I am really fed up with waitting. I called them today and they said they had re-issued me a check but it would probably take up to a week for them to process it.

and then another week or ten days for me to receive it. The first one they sent, I never received so it took them thirty days to put a stop payment on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coventry Health Care Medical Claim.

Comments

LA:LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST COVENTRY.IT TOOK THEM 18 DAYS OR MORE TO VERIFY THAT I DID HAVE MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION.I WAS DENIED TO GET MY MEDICINE.I WAS DENIED TO GET MY MEDICAL RECORDS- ON/OUT QUICKLY.TOLD ME, "WERE NOT IN BUSINESS TO GO AROUND TOWN AND TAKING PATIENTS ON ERRANDS!IT HAD GOTTEN DOWN TO THE LAST PILL. IN ADDICTION A MUST HAVE ...

IT WAS THERE... I AM A BLACK PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS WOMAN. HAVE BEEN A DEBT COLLECTION CENTER IN MY PAST- AND I MANAGED OVER 600 EMPLOYEES...I KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS OF THE PRESIDENT AND THE STOCKS TRADING FIGURES.I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN APPLIED TO AN ADVANTAGE PLAN, IN THE FIRST PLACE. I SUFFER FROM TRAUMA AND HAVE BEEN PRONOUNCED DEAD 5 TIMES- SO PSYCHIATRIST AND NEUROLOGISTS MY MONITOR MY BRAIN WAVES.IT IS VERY HARD TO GET APPOINTMENT TO SEE SPECIAL VISITS...THE DOCTORS ARE MAKE ME PAY AROUND $1,000, AND THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE MY PCP.

HE IS REALLY MAD AT ME!THE NURSE AT COVENTRY- FINALLY CALLED ME. I CALLED HER BACK. ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED-LIKE THIS IS NEW*NOW, "LESLIE, WE ARE NOT TAKING YOU SHOPPING, AND SHE SAID THIS ABOUT 11 TIMES.I WANT THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TO HELP ME FOLLOW THE RIGHT PROCESS TO STEP IN. A GOVERNMENT MUST STEP IN NOW.WHAT IF THIS YOUR GRANDMOTHER...I ONLY SIGNED UP, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS MANDATORY..

ACCORDING TO ADVERTISEMENT...I SIGNED UP ONLY FOR THE RIDES..IT IS BY FEDERAL LAW TO DENY A PATIENT TO GET THEIR OWN REGULAR MEDICAL, EVEN MORE SO--- FACING A REPLACEMENT KNEE SURGERY FORTH WIT. THAT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE, ESPECIALLY, MUST REQUIRED... AND WHEN I DID GET RIDES, THE ER HOSPITAL OUTLET- WE PASSED BY IT EVERY TIME WE PASSED IT.THERE IS A FEDERAL ENTITY: STATES: PATIENTS ARE ALLOWED FOR PATIENTS TO REQUESTED.NURSE OF COVENTRY- SAID FOR ME TO TELL MY TO GO BACK AND GET IT FROM THE DOCTOR.NOW GET THIS: THE RECORDS I NEED ARE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS... INFECTIONS, BLEEDING ULCERS ON DIABETIC'S BONES.

ONE TIME THIS ER SAW A HORRIBLE VAGINAL INFECTIONS, BIT BY A BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER BITE. AND SOME OTHER THINGS, BUT I HAD TO RUSH TO THE PHARMACIES...KNEE PROBLEM- FACING REPLACEMENT- IN ABOUT THE NEXT FEW WEEKS-THIS SURGERY.. VERY POPULAR WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL ATHELETES...BUT, NURSE, TOLD ME, "SEND THEM TO THE DOCTORS AND GET IT FROM THEM. WELL, YOU SEE THAT: MY KNEE SURGEON IS NOT A FEMALE PATIENT, A KNEE DOCTOR - MY KNEE DOCTOR- TO TREAT SPIDER BITES.

A KNEE DOCTOR DOES NOT DEAL WITH BLEEDING ULCERS ON A BONE, ON LEGS. SO- GREAT-- NURSE FOR COVENTRY- HAD DENIED MY REQUEST. ONLY MY KNEE DOCTOR HAS HIS OWN FILES.SO: DEINED MEDICAL CARE-ON ABOUT 5 TIMES-TO GET MY RECORDS- WHICH WERE READY AT THE WALK-IN AT THE FRONT DESKS.WHEN, I DO START MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS NURSE, I MUST REPORT HER TOMORROW. I WILL SIGN THE FORMS.TAKE A LOOK AT ME FOR A MOMENT: i AM A DIABETIC II.

I HAVE LUPUS, DON'T HAVE A HISTORY OF VAGINAL INFECTIONS. THIS IS NOT A KNEE PROBLEM.!BOY THE NURSE WAS SO HATEFUL AND RACIST, AND PUTTING THIS OLD BUT "SMART"- I HAD TO SAY TO HER-ON 3 TIMES... I SUSPECT THAT SINCE I WAS OBVIOUSLY BLACK, SHE MUST HAVE A THOUGHT I WAS SUBSERVIENT ABOUT OUR FIRST COMMUNICATION, I SAID "YES MAM, NO MAM, NO LADY- YES I LIKE YOU FROM ME.BY SAYING THESE KINDS OF THINGS THAT I SEE IT ALOT. SO,BEGINNING, THAT IS HOW I PROVED RIGHT!

I GOT OVER ON THE NURSE!!!! I ROPED HER IN BY BEING SUBSERVIENT TO HER,,FROM THE START!I GAVE HER THE PLATFORM-ON WHATEVER CLOUD-SHE HAD THE RELAXATION- TO HER AND TO WHOMEVER ELSE- WAS ON THE RECORDED LINES!!!I LOVE RECORDING TAPES. I WILL SING FOR NURSE AND HER MANAGEMENT ANYTIME.WE CAN DO THIS A ONLINE- SO ALL THE PEOPLE AT COVENTRY- ANYTIME. JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL, AND ALLOW THE TIME TO GET READY,, WHILE I PICK UP SOME PARTY CLOTHES.MOST OF ALL OF MY FRIENDS, AND THIS INCLUDES MY WHITE BOYFRIEND.

I LOVE HIM DEARLY! HE LOVES ME TOO!I TOLD HIM UP FRONT, IF YOU CROSS THE LINE WITH ME, HE WILL SIMPLY GO OUT OF THE BACK DOOR.NO MAN ONTHIS EARTH IS READY FOR SATAN COMING BACK. HE IS ON HIS WAY. WE ALL MUST MAKE THE DECISION, OF WHO WANTS TO SERVE HIM.ON THE NEXT STATEMENT: I KNOW WHOM I SERVE, AND IT IS NOT SATAN.

I HATE THE HEAT.I AM GOOD GOOD TO PEOPLE. I HELP TO CALM HOUSEHOLDS- FOR FREE!-- THIS INCLUDES ALL RACES. I AM VERY WELL RESPECTED, IN THE COUNTY LIVE IN. THE YOUNG AND OLD...SO, I CLOSE THIS POST.COVENTRY HAS BEEN SUED MULTIPLE TIMES.NOW, IT IS OUR TURN.I KNOW A LOT OF ATTORNEYS...I HAVE A GOOD NAME IN KANSAS CITY!YOU CAN START EMAILING ME: hirecollectorbigbucks@gmail.com.I DON'T WANT NAMES AT THIS TIME- BUT AS SOON I GET TO AT LEAST 35-50 COMPLAINTS, I WILL NEED TO GO AN ATTORNEY'S OFFICE..

I WILL GIVE MY NAME- AND... AND I WILL FORWARD MY INFORMATION COMPLAINT....SO START WRITING YOUR RESPONSE- AND JUST KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE, AND I WILL NOT STEP IN YOUR PRIVACY BUSINESS. WE MUST RESPECT THE HIPPA LAWS.SO, START WRITING UP YOUR CLAIMS. I WILL NOT SEE THEM AT ALL OF THIS ACTION TO OUR ATTORNEYS, IF THEY AGREE TO TAKE THIS INFORMATION.GET THIS: GOD TOLD ME TO DO THIS:WHY SHOULD I REMAIN IN ANY COMPANY--ADVANTAGE PLAN?I AM FACING PREPARING FOR FOR A KNEE OPERATION- ANDCOVENTRY "TOLD" ME- FROM THEIR HOSPITAL MANUAL SECTION:"ALL A PATIENT SHOULD GET READY FOR "ME" TO PAY THE FIRST PAYMENT OF ABOUT RIGHT- THAT IS THE DEAL!SO, IF HAD STAYED, I WOULD HAVE A LARGE DOWN PAYMENT,ADN AROUND ABOUT AROUND $7,000 OR SP, $350 PER DAY....SO, SINCE I WENT BACK TO THE "REGULAR MEDICARE, AND PURCHASED A SUPPLEMENTAL***PLAN, FROM ANOTHER CARRIER..., AND GUESS THIS:; I WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER MEDICAL 100% PAYMENT FREE- EXCEPT THE $125.00 PER MONTH.GET RID OF CONVERTY PEOPLE!ANY GIVEN TIME, WE WILL FACE THE GOOD MEDICAL NEWS.ON THE OTHER- YOU-OR--FAMILY SOME BAD NEWS.PERHAPS PRAY ABOUT.I AM AWFUL SMART-TO HELP PEOPLE EVERY DAY, AND THANK GOD- WITH ANOTHER DAY'S BLESSINGS.LASTLY, NOW, THAT I HAVE MEDICARE AND MY SUPPLEMENT POLICY FOR A MEASLY $125.00 PAYMENT MONTHLY.I WILL HELP YOUR SITUATION, I WILL SET YOU UP FOR BLESSINGS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES...ONE YOU ARE READY, AND READY FOR A WONDERFUL AGENT, I WILL SEND YOU- RIGHT AWAY.EMAIL ME AND SINCE YOU MET ALONG THE WAY-NOTHING TO BE EARNED...BUT MAYBE AN AMAZON CARD.

I THAT IS WHAT I DO, WELL AMAZON WILL ALL BE AROUND.I HOPE THAT WITH GUIDANCE- SHOULD BE TO HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLY NEED THIS INFORMATION, AND WILL FIRST TALK WITH HELP WITH GOOD EXCELLENT AND A LICENSES-, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CUBICLES-= I WILL GIVE HIM--JUST AN EMAIL-OR A LETTER...IT WON'T BE ANY PRIVATE DETAILS OR SOMETHING..WE WILL JUST BE GENERAL, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU DETAILS...I LOVE HELP OTHERS...SEND ME EMAILS, AND I WILL HELP- YOU, ON DEBT PROBLEMS.

AFTER THIS, I CAN GET THINGS TO GET UP,MAKE HOME A BETTER PLACE-WITH BIG BILLS...LET'S GO! HELP IS ON THE WAY.NO DISCLOSED DATA NOT YET .HEALTH HOME AND HEALTH....BUT NOT YET.I CAN HELP YOU IN OTHER KINDS OF WAYS!I WANT THE BEST FOR EVERYONE!________________________________________________________________Again-l pray for every one all over the world!Get my money!get our share"*only my email.It is used for things=like this!Lets p Bless You all!Let's get our money back!