I am 64 disabled on RSDI disability, I have a bullet lodged in my spine at T11, I have Medicare, too but because of ignorant policies I am being forced out, my own choice, reason is they refuse to authorize a lidocaine pain patch??HELLO a bullet lodged in my spine, they should get a bullet in their spine, so they suffer as I do, selfrightous pigs, they should not be allowed, to be in business , I hate those *** pigs, they will authorize, opiates of course...

they want to kill us, not help us, I have tried even with a medically necessary, from my doctor...Please anyone deciding on insurance , beware, lying bullshiters should close down, I will go on their face book and report it so to save anyone else from making the same mistake , they can not be trusted

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Coventry Health Care and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Coventry Health Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coventry Health Care and coventry health care health plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments