I am 64 disabled on RSDI disability, I have a bullet lodged in my spine at T11, I have Medicare, too but because of ignorant policies I am being forced out, my own choice, reason is they refuse to authorize a lidocaine pain patch??HELLO a bullet lodged in my spine, they should get a bullet in their spine, so they suffer as I do, selfrightous pigs, they should not be allowed, to be in business , I hate those *** pigs, they will authorize, opiates of course...

they want to kill us, not help us, I have tried even with a medically necessary, from my doctor...Please anyone deciding on insurance , beware, lying bullshiters should close down, I will go on their face book and report it so to save anyone else from making the same mistake , they can not be trusted

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coventry health care health plan from Coventry Health Care and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Coventry Health Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coventry Health Care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments