I am 64 disabled on RSDI disability, I have a bullet lodged in my spine at T11, I have Medicare, too but because of ignorant policies I am being forced out, my own choice, reason is they refuse to authorize a lidocaine pain patch??HELLO a bullet lodged in my spine, they should get a bullet in their spine, so they suffer as I do, selfrightous pigs, they should not be allowed, to be in business , I hate those *** pigs, they will authorize, opiates of course...

they want to kill us, not help us, I have tried even with a medically necessary, from my doctor...Please anyone deciding on insurance , beware, lying bullshiters should close down, I will go on their face book and report it so to save anyone else from making the same mistake , they can not be trusted

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Coventry Health Care and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Coventry Health Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coventry Health Care and coventry health care health plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Coventry Health Care - Lab Service Coventry Health Care "Coventry ask me to pay deductible for lab service. If I keep asking how is this deductible as calculated the is no answer. All documents form Coventry show member responsibility..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Molina Healthcare - At least they have a sense of humor Molina Healthcare "Oooooooookay. I jumped through hoops w them for over a month before finally talking a panel of strangers into covering a clinical trial route that is my legit only option*,..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more