Ellis Grove, Illinois
3.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I called Coventry to ask someone to either mail out or email me an reimbursement form.I decided to have her email it to me so that it would be quicker.

I gave the woman my email address. Many hours later, I notice that the woman didn't email it. I am so mad at her! I ended up having to waste time googling and trying to find a reimbursement form.

I hope the one I printed is the right one. If not then my anger towards this woman will increase. I hate it when someone says they will do something for and they end up doing nothing! No explanation gets offered for something not getting done.

I depend on someone to get something done and she let me down!She was not doing her job well.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care. The most disappointing about coventry health care medical claim at Coventry Health Care was took multiple calls before problems could be resolved , but reviewer liked customer service reps who genuinely tried to help. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Saint Charles, Missouri, United States #1235677

Why won't anyone answer me and apologize for this inconvenience??I am going to have report another grievance.

I hope that after I change plans next year that I will never have to deal with any more reimbursement forms again!

Just nothing but unnecessary hassle!I hate hassles!

Saint Charles, Missouri, United States #1235676

This is still unresolved.I asked a second person to send me an email and again no email showed up!

I will have to call a third time and monitor the computer while the person will supposedly email me.I am so disappointed !

Ellis Grove, Illinois, United States #1233510

I can't log in because your dumb system keeps rejecting my password and username. Fix it!