I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my insurance agent and found another policy. It is effective January 1, 2015.
Today I found out CoventryOne withdrew $821.84 out of my account on January 5, 2015. I was very upset. My premiums prior were $412.00 so I called for an explanation. They claim they sent a letter out on September 26, 2014 with my new coverage offer and premium amount. If I did not agree with it, I was supposed to call or respond to decline. I did not receive this letter.
I asked how they could provide coverage without a signature? The letter dated August 27 states my policy will end on 12-31-2014. They do not have any rights to my bank account nor do they have the right to issue me a new policy without signatures.
They offer to refund my money, but first I have to send a letter to request the refund and I have to provide them with proof of my current insurance.
They have taken money from my account without authorization. That is theft. Then they give me conditions for the return of my money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Theft of funds
- Preferred solution:
- Others to know what happened and to beware. CoventryOne to answer for the theft.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising. Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same. Three years later, the headrests on..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."