I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my insurance agent and found another policy. It is effective January 1, 2015.

Today I found out CoventryOne withdrew $821.84 out of my account on January 5, 2015. I was very upset. My premiums prior were $412.00 so I called for an explanation. They claim they sent a letter out on September 26, 2014 with my new coverage offer and premium amount. If I did not agree with it, I was supposed to call or respond to decline. I did not receive this letter.

I asked how they could provide coverage without a signature? The letter dated August 27 states my policy will end on 12-31-2014. They do not have any rights to my bank account nor do they have the right to issue me a new policy without signatures.

They offer to refund my money, but first I have to send a letter to request the refund and I have to provide them with proof of my current insurance.

They have taken money from my account without authorization. That is theft. Then they give me conditions for the return of my money.

This reviewer shared experience about "theft of funds" and wants this business to "others to know what happened and to beware. coventryone to answer for the theft" as the author lost $822. KellyB2015 is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

Contact your bank and tell them money was stolen from your account.Simply put, companies out there are doing this all too often and they rely on the fact that you will put up with it.

Let CoventryOne come up with proof.

Make sure to tell the bank that you already contacted CoventrOne and tried to have this resolved in "Good Faith" and that they are still not giving back your money.Bank will start a fraud investigation and return your money within 14 days.