I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my insurance agent and found another policy. It is effective January 1, 2015.
Today I found out CoventryOne withdrew $821.84 out of my account on January 5, 2015. I was very upset. My premiums prior were $412.00 so I called for an explanation. They claim they sent a letter out on September 26, 2014 with my new coverage offer and premium amount. If I did not agree with it, I was supposed to call or respond to decline. I did not receive this letter.
I asked how they could provide coverage without a signature? The letter dated August 27 states my policy will end on 12-31-2014. They do not have any rights to my bank account nor do they have the right to issue me a new policy without signatures.
They offer to refund my money, but first I have to send a letter to request the refund and I have to provide them with proof of my current insurance.
They have taken money from my account without authorization. That is theft. Then they give me conditions for the return of my money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Theft of funds
- Preferred solution:
- Others to know what happened and to beware. CoventryOne to answer for the theft.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Spent over $1400 on a grinder and prosumer espresso machine. Noticed grinder hopper canted and discovered motor mounting bracket broke. WLL only offers to send machine back to..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "Killlogg's is defrauding their consumers by falls advertising. Bought 2 boxes of Killogg's Crunchy Nut, not even one little chunk of nut was on any piece of cereal in two..."