My husband and I are going through the same with Coventry one.I canceled the policy in July 2015 and July 2016 my husband realized that he was charged almost 300 dls.

We call our bank and told us that Coventry made 10 charges the same amount from September 2015 through July 2016. They have stolen the amount of 2,500 dls. The representative of Coventry one told me not to return my refund because it was our fault for not canceling the policy. When I have all the evidence statement when I call to cancel even bank statements.

I ask you to join me to claim to Health care fraud and abuse control program.Speak up please

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coventry Health Care?

Comments

I cancelled (terminated) my insurance (Coventry) via "The Market Place" online in July as I was able to get insurance at a much better rate through a new job.

I followed all instructions as prompted via The Market Place online service, but I continued to receive a bill in the mail, stating I owed $918 in past due monthly premiums.

Upon calling "The Market Place," the representative asked, did you "click on terminate" at the end of the cancellation request? Of course I DID! However, the representative went on to report my account still showed an "active" status. Unfortunately, I am still being hounded by Coventry after taking ALL of the necessary steps during the cancellation/termination process.

The "fishy" part of the whole conversation with the representative was when she asked me "did the termination box show up?" First off, I know my way around a computer, especially that particular insurance site, so if there was a termination box I WOULD HAVE clicked on it. Also, during the month I completed the cancelation process, my account showed my insurance policy would no longer be available as of August 1st as that is when I reported I would have new insurance and would no longer need Coventry through The Market Place. I'm feeling as though there is some sort of "scam" going on and I will continue to be in contact with whoever it takes to stop Coventry from sending me billing notices that I DO NOT OWE! Thank goodness I did not sign up for automatic...

As Americans who have basically been "forced" to purchase insurance, I would think we could trust The Market Place (a government based business) and all insurance companies who do business through them.Very, very disappointed!!

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1193104

You snooze, you lose!If you are unable or unwilling to check your monthly bank statements then results such as this can happen.

Your first mistake was in allowing someone to automatically take money from your account.Why would you do that???