My husband and I are going through the same with Coventry one.I canceled the policy in July 2015 and July 2016 my husband realized that he was charged almost 300 dls.
We call our bank and told us that Coventry made 10 charges the same amount from September 2015 through July 2016. They have stolen the amount of 2,500 dls. The representative of Coventry one told me not to return my refund because it was our fault for not canceling the policy. When I have all the evidence statement when I call to cancel even bank statements.
I ask you to join me to claim to Health care fraud and abuse control program.Speak up please
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Coventry Health Care Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "Rushcard has BY FAR THEE WORST Customer Service I have EVER experienced bin my ENTIRE life!!! In the past 48 hours, I have had to call 22 times!!! I have..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."