1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Had to get health insurance for my wife. Coventry was recommended by agent on healthcare.gov website.

Coventry found any reason to deny any of her health claims. Those that they paid on some claims to the provider, they later took the money back.The premiums that we paid them were a total waste of our money.

The net result of all this was we were left with over 10,000 dollars in unpaid claims last year. The insurance commission should investigate them and a class action lawsuit initiated.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Al Olechnowicz for my wife Rose.

This reviewer shared experience about "excessive claim denials" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Coventry Health Care. The most disappointing about coventry health care medical claim at Coventry Health Care was you want me to pay for a service i cant use Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coventry Health Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Coventry Health Care to other companies on our site.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1203529

Before you purchase insurance you really need to find out what things they pay for; what they don't; and how much your deductibles and co-pays are. You apparently didn't do that.

Many of these insurance plans have high deductibles and I suspect this is what happened to you. This fall, take a look at all the plans you can buy and do some research into the ones that look good---you can do this online at the insurance site.

Do not just take the advice of some mope who probably cannot read or write working at the government website. How's that "hope and change" working our for you now, anyway?

to h.kitchener #1520690

I think you guessing what they did and didn't check out is just that a guessing game!!! Coventry will tell you one thing that later you find out is a total lie!!!