1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Had to get health insurance for my wife. Coventry was recommended by agent on healthcare.gov website.

Coventry found any reason to deny any of her health claims. Those that they paid on some claims to the provider, they later took the money back.The premiums that we paid them were a total waste of our money.

The net result of all this was we were left with over 10,000 dollars in unpaid claims last year. The insurance commission should investigate them and a class action lawsuit initiated.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Al Olechnowicz for my wife Rose.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coventry Health Care Medical Claim.

Reason of review: EXCESSIVE CLAIM DENIALS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: You want me to pay for a service i cant use.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 25, 2016.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1203529

Before you purchase insurance you really need to find out what things they pay for; what they don't; and how much your deductibles and co-pays are. You apparently didn't do that.

Many of these insurance plans have high deductibles and I suspect this is what happened to you. This fall, take a look at all the plans you can buy and do some research into the ones that look good---you can do this online at the insurance site.

Do not just take the advice of some mope who probably cannot read or write working at the government website. How's that "hope and change" working our for you now, anyway?

to h.kitchener #1520690

I think you guessing what they did and didn't check out is just that a guessing game!!! Coventry will tell you one thing that later you find out is a total lie!!!